Your Personal Assistant is available to help when you need it most – a few hours a week for regular ongoing tasks, or a one off assignment for a specific project. You decide when and for how long.
The list below contains examples of the services available. If you don’t see the service you need, please get in touch with your requirements.
- Finance Services (Management Accounts, Budgets, Cashflow, Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll) – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers – Practice Licence No.10233
- HR policies – people management, development & engagement
- Office Systems – Creating and/or maintaining
- Travel – Research and booking
- WordPress web content
- Microsoft Applications – Powerpoint Presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, Access Databases, Word Documents
- Training & Development – Advice & Booking
- Project co-ordination
- Research – Internet, Telephone, Problem Solving
- Event Management – Meetings, Conferences, Corporate Hospitality, Marketing Events, Teambuilding Events
- Lifestyle Management – Research and organise tasks related to personal life